All our drain jetters are manufactured in-house, giving us the flexibility to produce completely bespoke systems for our customers.
At our manufacturing facility in Keighley, West Yorkshire, the team of specialist engineers and technicians undertake a range of projects to customise standard jetting equipment to meet clients’ requirements. These include stack and split units, customised parts and mountings.
- Our non-standard configuration, high-pressure jetting systems have been designed to maximise the access, space and payload of your vehicle.
- Stack jetting systems are designed for dual purpose CCTV and Lining vehicles.
- Stack systems offer the same level of performance and specification as conventional Van-Pack systems.
- At less than half the width of standard Van-Packs, other equipment can be mounted alongside.
- Separate water tanks can be remotely mounted for improved weight distribution and space optimisation.
- Several performance options are available with dry weight as low as 360KG.
- Popular upgrades include diesel engine, radio remote, hard-wired foot pedal and lightweight jetting hose.
- We offer a range of customisations for clients wishing to enhance
- or reconfigure their standard jetting unit. These include:
- Re-framing in steel or lightweight aluminium
- Acoustic covers to reduce engine noise
- Reconfigured jetter mountings
- Reductions in unit size, weight and overall footprint