Its contemporary design makes the Rioned UniCom suitable for all kinds of high pressure and suction cleaning work in city centres, underground and multi-storey facilities along with many other difficult-to-reach places. House connections, sewers, grease traps and street wells can be efficiently unblocked and cleaned with the UniCom.
The Rioned UniCom is a compact and lightweight combination unit with a 1,500 litre tank comprising of 1,000 litre waste and 500 litre clean water compartments. Different configurations are available on request. The design of the UniCom makes it easy to install on 3.5t and 4.5t chassis though it can also be mounted onto a tipping trailer. Thanks to its nimble footprint, the UniCom moves effortlessly through busy city traffic.
- Magnetic Coupling
- Open storage bins
- Closed storage Bins
- Cap over Engine/Pumps section
- Run-Dry Protection, with bypass button
- Manual/Hydraulic suction hose reel including feed bearing
- Extra Drain valve
- Manually operated fill hose reel
- Hydraulically operated high pressure reel
- Hose guide for high pressure reel
- 7-9 channel Riomote Radio Control
- Working lamp
- Stainless Steel Drain Trough